Roger is currently Principal Enginner (Architecture) at SafetyCulture, where he helps team's design, and build, their microservice architecture using gRPC, Protocol Buffers, Docker, Kubernetes and Go.
- dotfiles - All my dotfiles (configuration) for my development tools (OSX, iTerm2, tmux, vim etc)
- grpc-web-devtools - Chrome browser extension to aid gRPC-Web development; view gRPC messages de-serialized into JSON just like the standard Network devtool.
- protoc-gen-gogrpcmock - protoc plugin to generate a Go server that mocks the message responses for gRPC.
- djinni-parser - A lexer and parser for the Djinni IDL in Go.
- networking - A collection of syscall socket applications for the Computer Networking course at Bradfield School of Computer Science.